Looking For The Perfect Job? – Let Our Career Management Agency Help You
Stuck in a rut and not sure what to do to advance your professional career? Why not consider using the services on offer from a career management agency? We like to think Perpetual Career Management (perpetualcareermanagement.com) is your best bet for finding your perfect career.
1. What Is A Career Management Agency?
A career management agency provides a number of services, resources, tools and techniques that you can use to enhance your career prospects. One of the most important services that an agency of this type offers is connecting prospective employees with just the right employer.
Think about actors, athletes or models. They all use management agents to fast forward their careers, get them the best deals and promote themselves on a professional level. A career management agent provides a similar service for people in just about any industry.
A domestic agency, like this New York City Domestic Staffing Agency, manages careers for people who work as domestic helpers, such as estate managers, baby nurses, butlers, and housekeepers. If considering a baby nurse NYC style The Wellington Agency offers some of the best. A career management agency works in the same way.
2. Services From A Career Management Agency
Among the services on offer from a career management agent, you can expect the following:
– Professional CV and resume compilation. A great CV is one of the most important steps in being selected for a dream job and a bad CV may be holding you back.
– Interview coaching so that you can ace those face-to-face meetings with prospective employers every single time.
– Assessment and evaluation of your current job skills and what you can do to enhance and focus your expertise to suit the requirements of your dream job.
– Determine what your own professional goals and aims are for your career.
– Identify where your current career path can take you and the alternative options that may be available to you.
– Send out your CV to multiple prospective employers in order to get as many interviews and job options as possible for you to choose from.
– Negotiate on your behalf to get the greatest value from a job opportunity as possible.
– Assist you with understanding and tailoring the ideal employment contract with an employer.
– Place you with the most suitable job available.
3. What To Look For In Career Management Agency?
Not every career management agency will be able to meet your unique set of requirements. Consider the following factors before choosing just the right fit for you:
– Do they have knowledge of and provide their services in relation to the specific industry that you are working in or are interested in?
– If you are interested in relocating locally, nationally or even internationally, can they provide you with comprehensive services to help get you the best job, home, school and take care of the other logistics?
– Can they provide you with a networking solution to allow you to optimize your contacts within your career? After all, in most businesses it is not what you know but who you know that can make the difference.
– Do they provide you with a range of HR and payroll services if you are looking at temporary or short term work assignments?
– Will you be able to search for jobs and apply online as well as update your skills and CV as you achieve certain career goals or milestones?
– Do they provide a head hunting service where prospective employers can access your profile or portfolio to establish whether you meet their requirements for a specific position?
– Will they provide you with an ongoing service throughout your career that doesn’t simply end once you have been placed with a specific employer?
4. The Cost
Of course the cost of using the services on offer from a career management agent is important. How much you pay is largely dependent on the services that you require, your profession as well as the expertise that a specific agency can offer you.
Most often, management agents charge their clients a small fee to provide their recruitment and placement services. Their fees for these services normally form a percentage of the salary package that is provided by the employer and only come into effect once you have successfully been placed.
Treating your career with the care, attention and focus that a career management agency can provide may mean the difference between fulfilling your professional dreams quickly and effectively or being stuck in a job that has no future prospects.